This article is a review of Starkey Hearing Aids. It explains the product’s quality, the different models, and the technologies used.
Hearing aids are small or little sound amplifying gadgets that partially deaf people use. Depending on the manufacturer, the user can wear the hearing aid in or behind their ear. The device amplifies the sounds so that the user can communicate, listen, and engage better with other people in their day-to-day lives.
Working Principle of Hearing Aids
A hearing aid has three parts:
- A microphone which it uses to receive sounds. The microphone then converts the sound signals into electric waves and transmits them to the amplifier.
- The amplifier increases the strength of the signal waves.
- The speaker receives the sounds from the amplifier and then sends them to the ear.
Technology Bundles Used In Starkey Hearing Aids
Muse and Muse IQ: This advanced feature offers sound streaming and connectivity by using an external adapter and other hearing components. They have been tested and proven to be effective.
Halo IQ and Halo: They are designed to be used by android and iPhone users.
The Z Series: It provides sound streaming and applications connectivity through advanced features such as high-frequency voice technology and an external adapter.
Models Of Starkey Hearing Aids
Starkey Receiver-in Canal Styles. These hearing aids are receiver-in-canal (RIC) and are equipped with a hearing aid body that’s placed behind the ear. A small wire is used to connect to a microphone in the ear.
Livio, the Livio Edge, and the Livio AI are digital hearing aids that use advanced technologies to improve sound quality in complex listening situations. These devices are equipped with artificial intelligence (AI) to automatically adjust the settings to provide better sound clarity and hear better in different background noise conditions.
Pros of This Model
- They are rechargeable. Hearing Aids can be recharged and used for more than 24 hours, offering excellent services.
- Automatic Adjustment-Through Artificial Intelligence, the aid automatically adjusts its settings based on the surrounding environment.
- Improved Sound Quality. The hearing aids offer a more natural/actual hearing to the users.
- Machine and Wind noise. They significantly reduce background machines and wind noise.
- Bluetooth connectivity. It can be connected to other streaming devices such as TVs, tablets, and smartphones using Bluetooth.
- App control. You can set the volume and other settings of your hearing aid while you use it.
Starkey Behind The Ear Styles.
Starkey Hearing Aids also offer behind the ear models. They have a plastic tube used to direct sounds and signals from the hearing gadget into a plastic piece that enters the ear. All technology components, including the receiver, are housed in the hearing aid device, unlike RICs.
Starkey’s In The Ear Style. These gadgets come in relatively small sizes that are visible and lie on the bowl of the user’s ears. A good example is Starkey’s “Picasso” hearing aid. If you’re near Sanford and looking for hearing aids, Infinity Hearing offers different kinds of styles of Starkey hearing aids including other major hearing aids manufacturers.